- Application testing in ACT
- Contract til June 2021 possible 12 month extension
- Baseline Security Clearance a must
You are the new Test Analyst for an agency that develop and deliver policies, programs and advisement to the Australian Government on health, aged care and sport. The department of Health work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure better health for all Australians.
The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. ITD's role is to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and infrastructure. The Test Analyst will provide quality testing services to the Division for a number of various projects.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience with Microsoft D365
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
MCS Consulting has been a trusted Recruitment advocate for over 25 years to many companies in high value Manufacturing, Finance, R&D, IT&T and Government.
We have an effective personal and honest approach that really makes the difference.
Rob Sebastian ; 9481 8888 job RS-DOHTEEAYY. MCS
Please send your resume ASAP
A WORD CV IS ESSENTIAL !
A Suburb/Address helps us locate you for roles close to home and often unlocks those hidden jobs.
We are more than happy to discuss career aspirations.
At MCS we are here to help, not just recruit