We’re looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Dulux Trade Centre based in Morayfield, QLD. This role will involve working closely with the Store Manager, focusing on the day-to-day operations of the store. You’ll play a critical role in representing the Dulux brand whilst leading an enthusiastic team in the managers absence. You’ll be responsible for:
Skills and Experience:
You’ll be a leader who will lead by example and able to drive engagement with your people through our values. You may come from a trade or operations background. You’ll bring to the role:
With a rich history spanning more than a century, we are home to some of Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted and iconic brands. These include household names such as Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot’s and B&D. A career at DuluxGroup means becoming a part of our exciting growth journey and working with us to Imagine a Better Place. At DuluxGroup, you will:
· Live our values. Work in an environment where how you achieve great results is just as important as what you achieve. You’ll be empowered to unleash your imagination while being consumer driven and customer focussed. We want you to run the business as your own while always valuing people, working safely and respecting the environment.
· Learn and grow through our range of targeted learning and development programs, as well as via genuine career pathways across our broad and diverse range of businesses and brands.
· Work flexibly. We understand that a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work, and are committed to providing a flexible work environment that enables our people to manage their work, family and lifestyle responsibilities in their own unique way. It is part of what we do and who we are.
· Care for our communities and the environment. We encourage our people to play a role in their communities, including by offering a paid “Supporting Our Communities” action day each year. An embedded focus on sustainability also drives us to deliver on our vision of "A Future Without Harm" by understanding the environmental impacts associated with our business activities, including products, operations and people.
· Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and benefits plus a range of other perks, including discounts on our market leading products and an array of recognition and reward initiatives.
Across the ANZ region we operate 21 main manufacturing sites, 21 distribution centres and more than 120 company owned trade outlets allowing our people to enjoy diverse career opportunities.
Support our iconic brands and extend your career – apply today!
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, this role requires the successful candidate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid medical exemption). If you are applying for a role at DuluxGroup, please consider this requirement when submitting your application.