Beyond Building is a fast-growing family-run business specalising in outdoor living, new builds and extensions. Based in Canberra, we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and delivery of high-quality workmanship.
We are seeking a highly motivated first year Carpentry Apprentice to join our team.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, we are seeking an individual who is committed and dedicated to becoming a qualified and skilled Carpenter.
You will bring the following:
• A carpentry aptitude with the passion to learn and grow
• Manual drivers’ licence and own vehicle
• White Card & asbestos awareness training (preferred)
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Excellent customer service skills & well-presented
• The ability to think independently
• A positive "can do" attitude when presented with challenges
• Own hand tools
• A focus on workplace health and safety
• A genuine interest in the carpentry industry
• Contactable referees.
What you will get in return:
• Full time permanent position
• Above award wages
• Supportive working environment with on-the-job mentoring
• Ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are genuinely interested, please call the Business Manager on 0431 586 671 BEFORE applying.
For further information about the position please contact Russ at [email protected] or on 0403 240 823.
Applications close 20 November 2020. Not all applicants will be contacted.