Jobs In Smithfield SA

246 job results

Sort by:
Relevance
Offer
Get a free resume evaluation by a resume expert!
PHARMACY ASSISTANT

An attractive salary package on offer A structured induction program to set you up for success Clear progression pathways, we want to support your career progression A workplace focussed on creating a common purpose, integrity, energy and passion Family orientated and philanthropic culture where su...

Yesterday
Employment Consultant - jobactive - Smithfield/Mareeba

We are seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to join our jobactive team in Smithfield If you are looking for a dynamic working environment and a great company culture, then this is the role for you!!! BUSY At Work are currently seeking an experienced Employment Consultant based in Smithfield/M...

3 days ago
Smithfield NSW GP

Seeking a full time or part time VR GP for a long established bulk billing accredited family general practice (Smithfield, Sydney NSW). Rates and hours are negotiable. Locum for 3 month period. BAS123 ...

3 days ago
General Practitioner VR / Non-VR | Bulk Billing | DWS Available | 65% Billings | Cairns

Bulk Billing 65% of Billings on offer Well established busy patient base! My client is a newly established busy practice who is currently looking for four full time GPs to join their practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a doctor to join a Bulk Billing practice with the potential to earn up...

3 days ago
Machine Operators

Great location Excellent team culture Work life balance One of Australia's leading Aluminium Can Manufacturers is currently looking for 20 Machine Operators to join their busy team at their Smithfield site. This role is available immediately and will be an on going casual position with the potentia...

3 days ago
Recycle Sorter

Great location Excellent team culture Work life balance One of Australia's leading Waste Management Facilities is currently looking for 20 Cleaners/ Sorters to join their busy team at their Smithfield site. This role is available immediately and will be an on going casual position with the potentia...

3 days ago
Light Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic (Smithfield)

Experienced mechanic needed for a Leading Diesel Vehicle Specialist / Light & Heavy Vehicles / Join a large team with a verity of work / $32 - $35ph Experienced Light or Heavy Vehicle mechanic needed for a Leading Diesel Vehicle Specialist / Light & Heavy Vehicles / Join a large team with a...

6 days ago
Mechanic (light or heavy) - Wetherill Park area

Are you an Experienced Mechanic looking for a full-time position with Trucks and Trailers? Light vehicle mechanic looking for a change? $32-$35 + OT Are you an Experienced Mechanic looking for a full-time position with Trucks and Trailers? Light vehicle mechanic looking for a change? $32-$35 + OT O...

6 days ago
Body Builder / Boilermaker - Wetherill Park Area

Experienced Body Builder wanted for Truck Smash repair workshop. Are you a light vehicle guy looking for a change? Full time role $$32 - $34 ph-r Experienced Body Builder wanted for Truck Smash repair workshop. Are you a light vehicle guy looking for a change? Full time role $$32 - $34 ph-r Are you...

6 days ago
FACTORY HAND / ASSEMBLER

Permanent Position with a Dynamic Australian Company. Kolder Pty Ltd has been operating as part of a great Australian success story, servicing Australia’s best builders in the commercial and cottage sectors providing wardrobes, shower screens, mirrors and splashbacks to Australia’s most exciting pr...

1 week ago
HR DRIVER/LABOURER

ETM ARE LOOKING FOR A LABOURER WITH A HR LICENSE TO JOIN THE TEAM. Due to increased demand and expanding growth, ETM are currently recruiting an experienced labourer with a valid HR Licence to begin a full-time position with one of our major clients in Sydney. Whats on Offer - - Job security - this...

1 week ago
Aftermarket Sales Representative

Drive growth & development of the NSW business & in your career! Exciting opportunities for a self-starter with proven sales experience. The Role This is an exciting opportunity for a driven Aftermarket Sales Representative to drive the sales of our Aftermarket Service & Parts products ...

1 week ago
Computers & Technology 2IC

· Full Time Position · Attractive commission based structures · Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in t...

1 week ago
Auto Electrician - Truck Fuel Tankers / Fuel Trailers

TRS Resourcing has been tasked to seek out candidates that are trade qualified auto-electricians Auto Electrician Truck Fuel Tankers / Fuel Trailers TRS Resourcing has been tasked to seek out candidates that are trade qualified auto-electricians. Our client prides themselves on their industry-leadi...

1 week ago
Storeperson / Technical Support

Established family owned industry leader with a highly supportive culture About the Employer Our client has over 25 years’ experience manufacturing and installing superior security systems across the world, committed to providing peace of mind and a home security system customised to their needs. O...

1 week ago
Machine Operator

andstad are currently looking for mulitiple Machine Operators for a large FMCG Company based in Smithfield. These are permanent opportunities with all the relevant entitlements. There are currently Day, afternoon & Night shift roles available. Duties and responsibilities: Operating relevant pro...

1 week ago
Sales / Operations Manager

A great opportunity to establish significant future rewards. Work with the executive team to achieve excellence. Enjoy an appropriate mix of independence and accountability. On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced individual to assume responsibility for the operation and development ...

1 week ago
customer service in Smithfield

About the company Work for a global leader in the manufacturing industry with over 100 sites across Australia, You will be providing exceptional customer service to key clients and working to deadlines in a fast past environment. This is a varied and exciting role which will involve a great attenti...

1 week ago
Body Builder /panel beater/ boat builder Supervisor - Wetherill Park

Supervisor needed for a fiberglass truck body repair workshop. Chance to step up / 90% on the tools with 10% supervising. $34-$36 per hour + allow Body Builder / Supervisor needed for a truck body repair workshop. Chance to step up / 90% on the tools with 10% supervising. $34-$36 per hour + allowan...

1 week ago
Medical Receptionist - Wetherill Park

Permanent part-time position available. ASX listed organisation providing affordable and accessible healthcare to all in Australia. The Company Healius Limited is one of Australia's leading ASX-listed healthcare providers with over 11,000 people in our teams across Australia. Our extensive network ...

1 week ago
Don't miss out on jobs like these!