CAL’s Double Diploma of Human Resource Management + Leadership & Management gives you the skills you need to progress your career into senior leadership roles. You’ll be equipped with the skills you need to lead and manage workplace relationships, oversee business functions like WHS, risk and budget management, and communicate effectively with stakeholders at every level of your business.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Human Resource Manager
- Senior Human Resource Generalist
- General Manager
What You'll Learn
- Leading and managing business operations
- Managing recruitment and workforce planning
- Managing people performance and performance management processes
- Manage business risk and financial positioning
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
Part-time: approx 12 months
Full-time: approx 16-18 months
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced. This means you can choose to study on a more intense time schedule, or just fit it around your lifestyle when you can.
The course can be completed in as little as 12 months with a full-time study load or in 12-16 months on a part-time study load, but we allow a 24-month standard course enrolment duration, depending on circumstances.
We provide engaging tutorials, industry-relevant assessments and work-ready learning outcomes.
This double diploma requires students to meet entry requirements to undertake this course. To satisfy the entry requirements for this double diploma, you must have either completed the following units:
- BSBHRM411 – Administer performance development processes;
- BSBHRM412 – Support employee and industrial relations;
- BSBHRM415 – Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
- BSBHRM417 – Support human resource functions and processes.
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience. You will be required to submit evidence and complete a short eligibility conversation with one of our HR Learning Coaches.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements yet, we offer the option to combine this qualification with our Pathway Package. This is perfect if you want to complete the diploma but need the entry requirement units. Find out more in your Course Guide, or speak to one of our Learning Consultants.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You will receive a personal learning plan, regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
We’re excited to offer students studying with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year AHRI Professional Membership, valued at $396.
As a professional member, you’ll have access to valuable resources to support your HR career, be able to attend exclusive events to help you network and upskill, have exclusive access to the ASK: AHRI helpline for direct support from experienced HR professionals, be invited to join networking forums to build your professional network and learn about specialist HR topics, and have the opportunity to undertake the certification program to become recognised as an AHRI Certified HR Practitioner (CPHR). Terms and Conditions apply.
Where it will lead me
As a confident and qualified human resources leader, you’ll be prepared to navigate the challenges that HR managers face and reap the rewards that come with having a positive team culture and an effective workplace. With your influential communication skills and understanding of the business from top-level to operations, you’ll be able to support individuals and teams throughout your business to operate efficiently and achieve key business objectives. You’ll be a valuable asset to any business as you encourage a safe, positive and ever-improving workplace.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies – not just a piece of paper.
We promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)