- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding
Want to become a Registered Building Legend but can’t make it to one of our physical classes and want to be in charge of your study timetable? CWBTS’s Video Led, Self-Paced – Online model may be perfect for you.
In this program, you’ll examine the principles, techniques and regulations of the building and construction industry for all types of residential and commercial medium-rise buildings.
This qualification has been designed to meet the needs of the building professional who project coordinates the construction of a building; taking responsibility for the overall completion of the job, meeting time and financial budgets, selecting and managing contractors, overseeing the work and its quality, as well as liaising with the client and other stakeholders.
Throughout the course you will learn the professional skills and knowledge required for the management, supervision and administration of residential, industrial and commercial building projects up to three stories.
Unlike other education providers who simply put a textbook up on the internet and call it online learning, CWBTS is different. Our content is all video led, where you hear from industry experts on each topic and have the opportunity to book in and speak with your Trainer and Assessor as you require throughout your studies.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
It is expected that this would be completed within an 18 month period and CWBTS is there every step of the way to help with your success.
- You are over 18 years old or over
- You are competent in written and spoken English (language, literacy and numeracy will be assessed as part of the enrolment process)
- You are able to attend the scheduled classroom training sessions as per the timetable
- You will have access to a computer and the internet for the duration of the course
- You may or may not have previous experience building and construction industry
We offer a range of support services to Students who require extra assistance. Whether it’s a query about your assessment or the course content, our team of dedicated trainers are available to Students through email or phone.
If you require further assistance completing your assessments, you can also make a booking through our online booking system and have a live session with one of our trainers through Zoom or Skype.
About BAA & CWBTS
BAA is part of the Simonds Group which includes Simonds Homes, one of Australia’s largest builder of detached housing in Australia. This allows great insight into employee and Industry-focused educational delivery with an emphasis on the importance of meeting Industry needs. Building homes since 1949, Simonds Homes celebrates a heritage that is celebrated and trusted by Australian families and Industry.
Through our sister company, CWBTS, also a registered training organisation, we are able to offer you a premium self-paced building course online. CWBTS also draws on its deep connections to Simonds Homes and with this close industry link, CWBTS provides the highest quality curriculum and training services to prepare graduates for today’s competitive workforce.
BUILDERS ACADEMY AUSTRALIA is a trading name of House of Learning Pty Ltd which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21583)