- Government funding is available for eligible candidates in Victoria only.
Reckon marketing might be for you, but don’t want to go to uni yet? Need practical basic marketing skills – not a library worth of theory taking up space in your head? The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication BSB42415 is for you. It’s built for no-nonsense go-getters with curious minds (and no time for marketing jargon BS). Whether you’re fresh out of school, ready for a career change, or preparing to take charge of marketing in your organisation, you’ll get a lot more than a qualification out of this course.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Marketing assistant
- Marketing coordinator
- Market research assistant
- Public relations officer
- Product manager
What You'll Learn
- Building your strategy, goal setting, spotting trends
- The nitty-gritty about public relations and why it’s an important tool in your kit
- Digital marketing templates, tools, and an intro to data and design-driven digital overview
- Creating your own print and digital campaign and pulling it all together
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months self-paced
- There are no formal entry requirements, just bring your drive, motivation and passion for the industry
- That said, if this is your first time studying at this level, we’ll need to check your levels of English and maths before you enrol
- People with disabilities are encouraged and supported to apply
Easy to follow
- All of the course content is broken down into easy bite-sized 15-minute-or-less pieces. This makes it even easier to fit study into your busy schedule every day.
- No chunky textbooks or workbooks means you really can study anywhere. Get involved in practical exercises wherever you’ve got an internet connection, or download your lessons to read on your PDF eReader app any time.
- You’ll learn enduring classic theories of marketing. But you’ll also learn the latest digital platforms and strategies from marketing professionals. We’re constantly upgrading our lessons and adding guest lectures on industry hot topics. This way, you’re ready to design smart strategies and implement powerful campaigns as soon as you graduate.
The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication is nationally recognised. So not only will it help you accelerate your career, you may be able to use it as part of your pathway to higher education. Just check with the uni of your choice before you enrol.
This course is delivered completely online. This means you’ll access your learning and assessment resources using an online portal. You can access this anywhere and anytime.
You’ll need to study a total of 12 nationally recognised units.
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute is one of Australia’s largest family-owned professional services training organisations. We believe education should be an experience, not a transaction.
Our award-winning, innovative approach to course content and design means that you get relevant, accredited courses with loads of support from experienced trainers who give you the time to ensure you’ve got the skills that the industry needs. Study online today with Monarch and change the way you think about studying.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530)