This course is perfect for you if you are currently an office coordinator, supervisor or in a frontline role and want to step up into management. This nationally recognised certificate will build on your existing knowledge, giving you specialised skills to monitor health and safety, implement an operational plan, undertake project work, promote team effectiveness and show leadership in the workplace.
Learn a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative and operational tasks, as well as critical self-development skills. You will gain well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources.
This course is designed to embed enterprise skills with a specialisation in leadership and management, and giving you the skills to provide leadership and guidance to others.
Take the next step in your career by learning to lead a team with our flexible online course, allowing you to continue with your current role while you study.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Sales Assistant
- Sustainability Officer
- Import or Export Coordinator
- Customer service assistant
What You'll Learn
- Demonstrate strong leadership in the workplace
- Manage and lead a team
- Promote team effectiveness
- Build networks with stakeholders
- Implement an operational plan
- Monitor a safe workplace
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 12 – 18 months
- There are no education requirements for this qualification. However, participants must be 18 years old or over
- World-class online learning allowing study to fit around your life
- Balance work, family, social life and study
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Real people helping you reach your goals
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they’re prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)