Take the next step in your career and master office administration, financial reporting and payroll management with our certificate in business administration, specialising in finance.
Gain the skills needed to organise and coordinate office environments, and to provide a high level of administrative support. This nationally recognised online office and payroll administration course will also teach you to prepare financial reports, to develop and use complex spreadsheets, and learn to establish and maintain a payroll system.
By combining in-demand office admin skills with financial reporting and payroll knowledge, this online business administration course will open up a range of career opportunities and will ensure you’re job-ready with a specialisation in financial administration. You will be introduced to the widely used cloud-based accounting program, Xero, with tutorials and opportunities to develop skills that can be transferred into the workplace.
If you are already working in the industry, this nationally recognised qualification is a great way to formalise your current experience and climb the career ladder.
Take the next step in your career by studying business finance with our flexible online course, allowing you to continue with your current role while you study.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Sales Account Assistant
- Project Officer
- Finance Administrator
What You'll Learn
- The foundations of operational systems
- Prepare financial reports
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- Learn to establish and maintain a payroll system
- Use cloud-based accounting program, Xero
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 12 – 18 months
- There are no education requirements for this qualification. However, participants must be 18 years old or over
- World-class online learning allowing study to fit around your life
- Balance work, family, social life and study
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Real people helping you reach your goals
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they’re prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)