- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available.
Once you qualify, your job prospects will soar.
If you’re eager to enhance your accounting skills and pursue a career in accounting, finance or business, then this course is a must. It’s an advanced qualification that builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge gained through the Certificate in Accounting. It’s also a pathway to gaining certified accounting technician status and becoming a member of the Institute of Public Accountants.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accounting Technician
- Senior Finance Officer
- Payroll Manager
- BAS Agent
- Management Accountant
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 200 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week.
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email.
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours.
- Gain student membership to AAT Australia on enrolment, giving you access to a wealth of advice and support to guide you through your studies and into your future career
- Get access to The Career Centre – get a FREE CV Review & job tips to help you succeed
- FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks to help you study
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Get a formal qualification and become a qualified accounting technician
- Gain graduate membership to IPA, plus gain certified accounting technician status
- Access to a global community of like-minded professionals to network and share advice with
This Course is Accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive Unlimited Support from Experienced Tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be Awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
- The availability of accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in over 84,000 job openings over 5 years.
- The salary range for Accounting Technicians is between $62,278 – 76,876 per year. Sources: Seek, The Department of Education
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.