- Range of hours available across Eastern suburbs of Ellenbrook and Midland
- Fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others
- Cert III highly regarded, but full training provide
Why Join Us
- First class training and development opportunities
- Payment for kilometres driven
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Values based organisation
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older western Australians?
About your New Role
Joining a supportive team environment, you will provide attentive care and empathy enabling our senior customers to live independently in their own homes, continuing to do what they love for as long as possible. Supported with training, development and mentoring you will be set up for success; to enrich the lives of our customers and build rewarding relationships. You will be supporting customers in Ellenbrook and Midland and access to a reliable vehicle and a full drivers licence is essential.
- Adhering to the care plan ensuring customer choices are listened to
- Domestic duties (cleaning, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, changing bed linen, mopping and anything in-between)
- Social support (doctors’ appointments, shopping, general community access support)
- Personal care (showering, bathing, eating, toileting, grooming, medications amongst another support requirements in line with the care plan)
- Arriving to each customer's home with a smile and can do attitude
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have a Certificate III and previous experience in Community Services. However, if you have a genuine interest in making a difference, we would love to hear from you as full training will be provided
- Experience within a similar role, demonstrating a customer focus
- Availability to work different shifts across Monday to Friday (including 8am - 4pm)
- Passionate customer focus
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccination
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with little supervision
Working for Baptistcare places you at the centre of an organisation that prides itself on putting people at the heart of everything we do. Have a look at what this role could include: A day in the life of a Home Care Services Care Partner
Baptistcare are one of WA's largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our clients, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact [email protected] with the subject heading “Care Partner - East Metro”.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Current closing date is 18th December 2021.