Our client is a global stainless steel brand specialising in design, manufacturing and distribution of equipment including modular sinks, shelves, tables, and bars for several different industries. They require a Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team in Osbourne Park.
In this role you will manage existing key business relationships, alongside developing new opportunities to build long-term relationships and foster, design and deliver growth plans. This role if for the strategic, yet creative thinker who focuses on measurable innovative solutions and is KPI orientated. Due to the international requirements of the role and international/nation travel needs, there may be times when you will be required to work outside of standard hours.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Work on online and physical product education to the distribution and end user network.
- Developing a strategic marketing plan in line with the overall business strategy.
- Manage media strategy and planning our CRM database focusing on growth in our product offerings.
- Identifying market trends and providing advice to our customers.
- Representation at local/interstate/international shows and expos.
- Networking with and forming relationships with local business’s, groups, and charitable organisations.
- Achieve agreed KPI’s in line with company strategy and objectives.
What you’ll need:
- Have a proven sales background with an understanding of the importance of building relationships with all levels of business.
- Be able to work autonomously while also being able to work with a small but dedicated team making a key contribution to the company’s performance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation and WordPress to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows).
- Experience using Microsoft Suite of 365 marketing tools preferable (Dynamics, Power BI).
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ambitious, helpful, with high level of initiative and flexibility.
- Improving and maintaining systems and processes.
- Strong initiative and professionalism in supporting the company where required.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the leader in their market.
- Attractive salary package.
- Lots of ongoing development.
- A supportive management team.
How to apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.