Your new company
Our client has been in operation for over 80 years within Manufacturing and supply a wide range of tools and equipment within multiple industries. Due to high demand, they are looking for punctual, reliable, and hardworking candidates who have a high-level of mechanical aptitude that are not afraid of hard work.
Your new role
This role will require you to work within a warehouse to operate a forklift and pick pack various tools and products, to be delivered to customers & clients. You will be apart of a team that maintains a safe working environment whilst supporting you through various tasks and training where required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive Storeperson expereince
- Experience with pick packing
- Current Forklift Licence
- Able to perform repetitive work
What you'll get in return
- In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with a supportive team environment.
- The leaders within the organisation are focused on the development of their people and as such will provide opportunities to up skill.
- You will be part of a skilled team in an impressive work environment that rewards a strong work ethic and good skills.
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information please contact Jordyn at Hays on 08 7221 4163 or email [email protected]
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2582462