Your new company
Your new company is an Australian owned International Freight and Logistics company with a long-standing presence spanning 35 years. They are looking to hire a Freight Forwarder on a Permanent basis.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating timely and cost-effective cargo shipping both locally and internationally via air and sea
- Provide clients with regular order updates
- Prepare documents for job registration as well as customs clearance for import/exports
- Arrange invoicing and collection of funds
- Provide quotations to clients both locally and overseas
What you'll need to succeed
Your new role is vital to the business operations here in South Australia. Therefore, the successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience within Freight Forwarding operational systems such as EDI/CW1, ICS, One-stop etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit and Windows
- A minimum of 2 years import/export operational experience with the Freight Forwarding industry
- Strong Customer focus with excellent customer service & communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, make informed decisions and thrive under pressure
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to further grow your career within this Australian company. You will work with like-minded individuals and be rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Jacqui Bennett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 or [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2586266