Your new company
Established in Western Australia, our client is a technologically advanced SaaS based solution platform and service provider. They have been in business for 30+ years and service 1000+ clients globally. A new role has been created for an experienced and solution orientated Client Engagement Director to join their team in Perth.
Your new role
As a Client Engagement Director, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and be responsible for leading a team of Client Service Consultants who provide after sales service and support to high value clients within Mining, Resources, Healthcare, and Public sectors. Offering a range of services and solutions that add significant value to their business, you will ensure that the team deliver exceptional service and support to clients, while optimising client retention.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and leading the team to achieve key organisational goals
- Developing growth strategies and plans, by identifying business strengths and customer needs.
- Engaging with high value clients at mid and senior leadership levels
- Improve product awareness, usage and stickiness across existing clients to optimise and grow existing relationships
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing contract renewals for large value clients
- Liaising with Sales and Technical teams to ensure exceptional end to end client experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record building a high performing team
- Experience in developing, and maintaining strong business relationships with mid and large corporate clients
- Experience working in or closely with sales, product management and services
- Experience in providing quality, timely and reliable support to clients, putting emphasis on client experience and retention
- Creativity, drive, and tenacity with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Open and collaborative attitude
- A high degree of commercial awareness
- Ability to travel
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a market leading Technology company who has ongoing growth aspirations, and your role will play a major part in realising them. You will be working in a culture that encourages ambition and creativity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Varun Bhat on 0892659127 or email at [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2577607